CROSSDEV Final event in Palestine: presenting the brand-new hiking path from Beit Mirsim to Battir
As the end of the CROSSDEV project is approaching, public information events have been organised in Italy, Jordan, and Lebanon, where the partners have teamed up to promote the cultural, natural, sustainable and responsible tourism experiences that CROSSDEV has developed within the 4 years of its implementation (2019-2023).
The next and last event of the project will take place in Palestine, where local partner Palestinian Heritage Trail will present and celebrate its achievements on the 24th of August in the Ein Amoud- Husan Village, one of the country’s World Heritage Sites and one of the destinations developed by the project.
The event will reunite stakeholders, representatives of the Ministries, tour operators, civil society organisations, and members of the local communities: all actors that have been involved in the development of the project since day one and actively contributed to its success and wonderful results.
The event’s agenda will include
- Showcase of the remarkable accomplishments of CROSSDEV in Palestine
- Speeches by representatives of the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities, Palestinian Heritage Trail, Husan village, and service providers
- Traditional Dabkeh dance
- An open market where the locals will present their traditional handmade products
- A group hike around Battir
- Traditional food tasting provided by local women centres
We look forward to seeing you there!
Do you want to discover more about the other CROSSDEV’s destinations?
Visit HIDDEN MEDITERRANEAN and start planning your sustainable trip!