Coming soon: GREENinMED to award grants for energy and water saving technologies for the tourism industry, developed in Israel


A call for water and energy conservation technology companies will be published in Israel in the coming weeks through GREENinMED, a European Union funded project with the aim to make the Mediterranean tourism industry more sustainable. Eight grants will be awarded with a value of up to 22,500€ each, with the grant covering 90% of the pre-approved budget, and the remaining 10% covered by the grantee.

The grants are intended for the development of innovative products or services, or adaptations of existing technologies for managing and saving water and energy in the tourism sector.

Follow GREENinMED on Facebook or on the Arava Institute and Kinneret Academic College websites for updates on the project and the grants.

To make sure not to miss the upcoming call for an excellent opportunity to finance your project, please contact the project managers – Ellen Elend Rif (Arava Institute) and Valery Sardon (Kinneret College) – to receive the call directly in your inbox.

Write to us at