COMMON project: the University of Sousse opens two post doctoral positions
The University of Sousse, (Tunisia), as partner of the project COMMON “COastal Management and MOnitoring Network for tackling marine litter in Mediterranean Sea", co-funded by the European Programme ENI CBC MED, opens the call for applications for 2 post-doctoral positions.
- Duration : 12 months, starting 1st september 2021
- Salary : 1400 Dt per month
- Candidate profile : PHD in agronomic science and environment. Knowledge required in ecotoxicology and toxicity of metallic trace elements
- Sampling and analysis of plastic particles in marine sediment and soils
- Writing of reports and analysis of results
- Assist in the management of the "COMMON" project
Working place : Laboratory of Biochemistry and Environmental ecotoxicology at the Higher Institute of Agricultural Sciences in Chott Maryam (University of Sousse, Tunisia)
The closing date of the vacancy is the 25 of July 2021.
More info at: http://www.uc.rnu.tn/fr_detailactualit?documentId=1957