Communities actors and stakeholders public meetings - MIAK, various locations
Three public meetings for community actors and stakeholders will be held on December 3rd, 5th and 10th by CROSSDEV partner Masar Ibrahim Al Khalil (MIAK).
- Beit Awwa, Hebron: December 3rd, h.11.00-12.30, Local Autority building
- Battir, Bethlehem: December 5th, h. 11.00-12.30, Local Autority building
- Ethna, Hebron: December 10th, h. 11.00-12.30, Local Autority building
The goals of these meetings are the following:
- introducing the new communities’ actors and stakeholders to the notion of community-based tourism;
- presenting CROSSDEV’s objectives and planned activities;
- signing general agreements with 15 Local Authorities from villages located along the newly extended area of Masar Ibrahim Al Khalil between Beit Mirsim and Battir.
Key speakers will be Mrs. Ghaida Rahil (Program Manager, MIAK), Mr. George Rishmawi (Director of MIAK) and Mr. Ahmad Rjoob (Director General of the World Heritage Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities – Palestine).
Local Authorities have taken care of the attendees, inviting institutions who are working and willing to work in the tourism field, members of women centres, Youth groups and MSEs.