CROSSDEV celebrates Protected Areas Day in Lebanon with FREE entrance to the Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve
In collaboration with the Lebanese Ministry of Environment and project’s partner the Association for the Protection of Jabal Moussa (APJM), the CROSSDEV team are proud to invite you to celebrate the “Protected Areas Day in Lebanon”.
The event will take place across two days at Chouwan and Qehemz entrances, the main entrances of the Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve, on 10th and 12th of March 2022.
The celebrations include:
- Free entrance to Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve
- Free guided hikes during the days
- Free planting activity at Qehmez entrance
- Free crafts workshop at Chouwan entrance
Visitors will be invited to get to know more about fauna and flora species, as well as cultural sites all around Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve.
- Date: 10 and 12 March 2022 from 9 AM
- Location: Chouwan and Qehmez entrance, Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve, Lebanon
- All activities are FREE, upon reservation: please rcontact firstname.lastname@example.org or +96171944405 to reserve your place
CROSSDEV – Cultural Routes for Sustainable, Social and Economic Development in Mediterranean – is funded by the European Union through the ENI CBC MED Programme.