Egypt: CLUSTER4GREEN is looking for Project Coordinator
The program coordinator will ensure coordination and efficiency in the day to day operations of the team by serving as a central point for communications and logistics, both internally and externally. Improve and maintain office systems to ensure that the project functions smoothly. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to: assisting with program analysis and preparation of documentation; negotiating meetings, consultant and vendor arrangements; establishing and maintaining administrative systems and files for program and technical specialists; arranging travel and logistics; organizing meetings and assisting in coordinating knowledge sharing and learning opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
Reports to: FEI / International partners.
Key areas of accountability:
- Administrative and Operational Support
- Responsible for meeting coordination: scheduling, setting up logistics for meetings, organizing agenda items, taking minutes during meetings, draft reports, circulating notes and/or action items after meetings;
- Manage team travel and events calendar;
- Support staff in booking travel and obtaining visas;
- Coordinate travel concurrence process for MCSP staff;
- Take the lead on logistics for global meetings, conferences and other internal/external events;
- Manage staff lists including electronic distribution lists and team organizational chart;
- Provide support in presentation preparation;
- Coordinate international visitor hotel arrangements and agendas;
- Assist in processing vendor payments and purchase orders for office supplies and equipment;
- Prepare and process consultant contractual agreements and country-supported activities including establishing agreements, processing agreement extensions, reviewing & processing invoices for payment;
- Perform filing, photocopying, faxing, and assisting with other administrative support functions as assigned.
- Program Support
- Support country workplan development process;
- Review and edit program and technical documents;
- Ensure trip reports are received, reviewed, edited and documented;
- Organize and attend international donor meetings.
- Support team to ensure donor and/or agency branding guidelines are followed and assist team, as needed;
- Knowledge Management
- Provide overall assistance for maintaining team and program information on internal systems working with the team to organize and maintain content and periodically updating pages;
- Support the department’s data collection and information needs including all reporting requirements.
- BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling.
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves (and their team), takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages others to do the same
- Widely shares their personal vision for FEI, engages and motivates others
- Future orientated, thinks strategically.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of administrative/program support experience in an international agency.
- Familiarity/experience in international development, especially supporting both small and medium enterprises and entrepreneurs responsible for the creation of an adequate green business environment. Innovative and sustainable business models.
- Ability to develop and manage tracking and reporting systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong familiarity with intranet platforms.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- English fluency (verbal and written) required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills required
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and prioritize
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in high pressure environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines
Applications will be accepted up till 20/4/2022.
More details can be found here
About the CLUSTER4GREEN PROJECT
The creation of economic opportunities through the promotion and development of the Mediterranean circular economy is the essence of CLUSTER4GREEN. In a vast part of the region, the leverage potential of circular economy is still lagging, deeply affecting the capacity of green sectors to generate wealth and jobs. CLUSTER4GREEN will take on the legacy of several previous projects that paved the way for the adoption of sustainable models of development, based on the circular concept, in industries like textile, building or smart cities. It will continue the green path with the generation of a “Common MED Circular Economy Programme” aimed at supporting both the green entrepreneurs and the local authorities responsible for the creation of an adequate green business environment. Innovative and sustainable business models will be elaborated and presented to a wide number of enterprises during specific training and assistance activities. As a final step on the green way, sustainable investment alliances will be established forging Public-Private Partnerships at national and international scale: as a result, the project will contribute to the “greening” of several Mediterranean industrial sectors at pilot level.