FISH MED NET is looking for a financial manager in Italy
Haliéus is partner of the Project FISH MED NET - Fishery Mediterranean Network. The project aims to promote the social and economic development by stimulating the creation of innovative MSMEs in the Small-Scale fishery (SSF) sector on the two shores of the Mediterranean. To this scope, the project will create Business Alliances between the Mediterranean MSMEs active in fishery diversification, by providing them training, direct professional assistance for the development of new services/products, tools for improving their marketing (e-platform) and opportunities for PPPs.
In the last period of project implementation the partnership is called to implement a relevant number of activities mobilising a significant part of the project budget, including critical initiatives as the subgrants. Moreover, the partnership is called to ensure a proper project financial reporting with the 3rd Interim Report and the Final Report. For all those reasons, Haliéus, who is supporting the lead beneficiary in the project management, needs to appoint a financial manager for the remaining months of implementation of the project.
REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
The candidate should demonstrate:
- Academic degree in finance or accounting or economics or any other subject relevant for the scope of the project.
- Proven professional experience in the financial management and reporting of similar international development projects.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, including use of other financial monitoring and reporting tools / documents.
- English language at working level (equal to C1).
The following criteria are considered an asset in the selection:
- Previous specific experiences in the financial management and reporting of projects funded by the ENI CBC MED Programme.
- Knowledge of the ENI CBC Med programme and previous experience in the use of the Management and Information System (MIS) of the ENI CBC Med programme.
The Financial Manager is not required to work in the premises of Haliéus, but it will have the possibility to use the tools and equipment available in its headquarter in Rome. Meetings at headquarters of Haliéus and in the target territories of the project could be requested (Italy, France, Tunisia, Lebanon and Palestine).
The activities should be realised indicatively between the 15th March 2023 and the 31st August 2023. The implementation period could be extended in agreement between parties case of additional extension of the project until the 31st December 2023.
Additional information and duties and responsabilities are detailed in the Terms of Reference available here
Where interested, please send before 12th March 2023 a CV and a short motivation letter to: email@example.com, indicating in the object of the email “FISHMEDNET _ call for FM”