FruitFlyNet-ii is recruiting a technical manager in Sousse, Tunisia
The Regional Research Centre on Horticulture and Organic Agriculture (CRRHAB) at Chott-Mariem in Sousse, Tunisia, is recruiting a technical manager to support its activities in the context of the project.
1. Ensure the technical coordination of the project under the authority of the Tunisian coordinator.
2. Data collection and digitization of the experimental sites.
3. Carry out field work related to the setup, control and survey of traps and natural enemies.
4. Collect fruit samples of and analysis in the laboratory.
5. Identification of insect pests and/or beneficial insects collected in traps and on host plants.
1. The minimum requirement is a National Engineering Degree in Horticulture or Plant Protection/Integrated Pest Management.
2. A Master's degree in Plant Protection/Entomology/Integrated Pest Management is well noted.
Deadline for submitting applications: 16th of March 2022.
For more information about the vacancy and the application procedure (in french) click here