GIMED: 7 entrepreneurs will attend the 34th International Exhibition of Organic and Natural Products in Bologna
The International Exhibition of Organic and Natural Products (SANA 2022) is the first trade fair in Europe to open its doors to the world of organic and natural products with the intention of giving voice to rich and highly innovative products. This year the 34th edition will take place in Bologna (Italy), a strategic meeting point for producers, distributors, national and international buyers, institutions and control bodies.
The SANA 2022 is a must-attend event for presenting and discovering new industry innovations, developing new business relationships, analysing market trends and drawing the future lines of everything belonging to the world of organic. GIMED is so excited to announce that 7 entrepreneurs who concluded their coaching sessions will participate in the SANA fair scheduled from Thursday September the 8th until Sunday September the 11th, 2022.
With GIMED’s support, all entrepreneurs will get the chance to present their businesses at the fair and reach out to investors and partners from all around the world. The primary goal from the project is to support them by covering the traveling costs to Bologna, their entry tickets, accommodation and all sorts of printed materials for their B2B presentations. Fondazione di Comunità Messina will also take part in the event with them to guide and ensure a great experience for the participants.
Meet the start-ups joining the 34th International Exhibition of Organic and Natural Products:
- Fa Bene Sicilia: a social start-up in the form of a social community cooperative company established in May 2021, based in Agrigento, and specialized in the sale of Sicilian sustainable food and wine and natural cosmetics of excellence.
- Boniviri: a company that supports the producers of exceptional food products with an ecosystem of services to reduce and offset their carbon footprint and improve their sustainability performance..
- La Zappa e Il Lombrico: La Zappa e il Lombrico is a farm immersed in an organic oasis. Its mission is to contribute to improving the quality of life and health of our customers, offering them Organic products and raising their awareness on sustainability issues.
- Energetica Etica: Energetica Etica creates tailor-made solutions for living comfort and energy efficiency, which will transform your home into a true oasis of ethical well-being: cheaper, more sustainable, and more efficient.
- Man.Sal.Da: a farm that delivers at home seasonal fruits and vegetables, grown on an organic basis, using permaculture.
- Casali Peloritani: a community cooperative company committed to the preservation of bees and the production of honey.
- Valentina Briuccia: a social farm, engaging 15 prisoners in the cultivation of organic vegetables, as alternative measure to detention. Part of the food produced will then be offered to low-income families.
This fair will be the ideal space to exhibit the best organic and natural food products, beauty and body care, and all sorts of natural cosmetics and pharmaceuticals products. The fair also dedicates an area entirely to the ecological healthy responsible lifestyle and ethical choices that each of us can make in our daily lives.