GREENLAND: the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (Egypt) is looking for a technical expert
The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT - Egypt), Partner of ''GREENLAND'' project (co-financed under the ENI CBC Med 2014-2020 Programme) is looking for a technical expert.
The main responsibilities of the Technical Expert will be the following:
• To assess data collecting and analysis
• Support the Data collection of NEETs and women in project selected areas
• To assess Labor Market analysis of the NEETs and Women
• To manage Capacity Building activities (Training, Mentoring, Coaching) and creation of one E-learning platform
• Mentoring Mapping
• Design and implementation of Coaching and Tutorial-based career guidance activities on site
• Design of targeted training programs on site
• To manage NEETs and Women Traineeship programs at CB and national level in SMEs and Staff members JobShadowing
• Select NEETs and Women and Prepare activities for traineeships in SMEs
• Logistic activities for traineeships including Host companies selection
• To identify / involve relevant stakeholders including Policy Makers, TVETs and SMEs
The deadline for submitting applications is the 29th of August, 2021.
For more information, check the full announcement here