GREENLAND in Italy offers opportunities to Lebanese actors related to employment
ARCES Association of Italy, partner of GREENLAND project, launches sub-grants to support Job-shadowing activities in Italy, targeting
- Lebanese actors established in national, regional or local labour market institutions (e.g. employment agencies) operating in the field of youth employment and labour market active policies
- Lebanese actors established in national, regional or local Educational institutions (e.g. Technical and Vocational Educational Trainings)
A total of 2 sub-grants will be awarded based on available funding which are aimed at supporting Lebanese actors working for relevant National Institutions, in both Employment and Training environments to attend related activities, such as project meetings, brainstorming sessions, field visits, thematic workshops, ad hoc trainings and events specifically designed to improve co-operation and dialogue between the parties involved in the project.
Job-Shadowing experiences will take place within a Regional/Local Employment Authority locally based in Sicily. Participants will learn more about opportunities on Green and Circular Economy sectors, through the above-mentioned activities to address more efficient employment policies, with the final aim of having a direct impact on the national/regional legislation on employment.
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- minimum amount: EUR 1.500
- maximum amount: EUR 2.000
- Deadline for receiving applications is 27/05/2022, at 1 PM CET.
Interested applicants can find more details here in the document below (available in English language).
Click here for more information or go to ARCES website: https://www.arces.it/greenland-project-offers-opportunities-to-lebanese-actors-related-to-employment/