NAWAMED: towards the Sustainable Development Goals achieving an inclusive development in the world, interview to Mirna Gharbi Dit Kacem
Mirna Gharbi Dit Kacem, researcher of MEDIWAT project, was inteviewed during the 4th Mediterranean Water Forum. The Forum, that took place in Malta from 6th to 8th December 2022, has been organized by Water&Energy Agency of Malta, Institut Méditerranéen de l’Eau and Union for the Mediterranean. Representatives from the NAWAMED project attended the forum to contribute their experiences and establish new relationships with potential international partners.
The forum was organized in 5 Sessions:
- “The Mediterranean as a hub of water management solutions and responses: Towards optimized management of water and sanitation services”,
- “Non-Conventional Water Resources and associated renewable energies”,
- “Integrated Management of Water Resources”,
- “New Approach for the Water investment and financing nexus, with climate funding, in a new world”,
- “International Collaboration”.