InnovAgroWoMed in Spain grants €7,500 to 6 women in the margin of the agroforum
On November 16, 2022, Jovesolides, partner of the InnovAgroWoMed project in Spain, organized an agroforum under the theme "Resilient: 4 challenges to feed the future".
The event was inaugurated by the writer and coach Beatriz Romanos who gave a speech on Agro-Tech.
It was also the opportunity to reward the 6 women entrepreneurs who obtained the project sub-grant to enable them to consolidate their businesses in the agri-food sector and move forward in their entrepreneurial adventure in the InnovAgroWoMed project.
Indeed, a financial support of €7,500 was granted to the following women entrepreneurs who followed an intensive one-year training in agro-ecology:
● Gabrielle Anne Livia Carvin - Project de Cervecería artesana y ecológica L’Audaç - La Somniada
● Isabel Tomás - Project Agrotransición
● Ana Climent Ortiz - Project Ca Climent
● Davinia González Lahoz - Project Davicultora
● Tatiana Gisela Bagnis - Project Emprenderse
● Andrea Santamaría Sancho - Project Alzisan cultivos
In addition, 4 specialized participatory workshops were organized, related to different themes such as: the challenge of production and diversity, the challenge of agro-technology, the challenge of sustainability, and the challenge of the circular economy.
InnovAgroWoMed is a project funded by the EU under the ENI CBC Med program. To learn more about this Agroforum and the project, please visit our official facebook page.