INVESTMED is looking for an expert with experience in supporting entrepreneurship and business initiatives
BUSINESSMED, Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises, the Lead Beneficiary of the INVESTMED project, is looking for an Expert.
- A PhD degree in social sciences or relevant fields, with extensive experience (5 years minimum) in supporting entrepreneurship and business initiatives in different sectors mainly Green Economy, Blue Economy, Cultural and Creative Sector, Digital Sector.
- Extensive experience in the thematic area to be covered, including the following: Technical and Vocational Education Systems and Governance; Employment; Evaluation of Education Systems, entrepreneurship, IPR Protection, etc.
- Solid track record in undertaking national and regional levels of mapping with experience conducting studies at the national and regional levels.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required;
- An ability to design and elaborate prospective studies and scenarios; ability to elaborate surveys, reports and policy papers;
- A previous experience in working on EU-funded projects;
- A track record in working with different countries from the EuroMed region is an advantage;
Deadline: 20 March 2021