MAIA-TAQA in Egypt is holding a training session on Resource-efficiency Solutions: PV systems design, battery storage and more!
MAIA-TAQA's Egyptian partner, CEEBA, in collaboration with the Arab Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), are holding a training course for Engineers on Resource-efficiency Solutions: PV systems design, battery storage and more!
The 40 hrs. course includes the following topics:
- Procurement, installation and commissioning of PV plant
- Feasibility studies of a PV plant
- Egyptian regulatory framework on PV interconnected with the grid
- International standards for designing, installing and operating PV plants
- Internationalization of business and RES
- PV plant operation and management
- Exploring financial tools and implementation framework
- 2-day onsite training at the MAIA-TAQA's pilot project Al Amreya wholesale market
The course will take a blended learning format at the Arab Academy of Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport in Alexandria, from the 14th to the 28th of may (two full offline training days at AASTMT and two onsite training days at Al Amreya). The remaining hours will be taught online.
Participation is free. Interested applicants can register here:
MAIA-TAQA is an EU-funded project under the ENI CBC MED Programme.