MedRiSSE discusses the real impact on policies of the collaboration between public institutions & Social and Solidarity Economy actors
We are delighted to invite you to the first MedRiSSE webinar that aims to discuss and share the experiences regarding 'The impact of collaboration between the Public Administrations and Social Solidarity Economy actors on the effective policies'. The webinar will take place on Tuesday the 14th of June 2022. from 11.00 to 13.00 (Jerusalem time) and is the first of a series of ten webinars organized by An Najah University (Palestine) in the framework of our project.
More info & link here
This webinar aims to create discussion and dialogue among partners on the impact of collaboration between SSEs and public institutions on policies which aim for sustainable development and inclusion for marginalized groups in different contexts. This webinar is a space to reflect on challenges faced by the collaboration between the different SSEs and public institutions to adapt policies that serve the social solidarity economy. We kindly ask each participant to reflect on this through their projects by giving us case examples in order to understand the common challenges in similar projects in different contexts. This will be a learning lesson based the framework of best practices.
This webinar aims to discuss the impact of collaboration between SSEs and Public institutions on policies that focus on Social Solidarity Economy.
- Understand the impact of collaboration between the different SSEs and Public institutions on policies focused on Social Solidarity Economy.
- Understand how the framework of best practices impacted policies related to best practices
- Exchange experiences among participants to improve the implementation of the framework for the best practices as a way of learning lessons.
- Reflection on challenges face such collaborations and its impact on the inclusion of vulnerable groups.
Partners of MedRiSSE project, and participants with an interest in social innovation and public sector innovation will be reached.
Questions for discussion
- How collaboration between SSEs and public institution impact policies related to social solidarity economy?
- What are the challenges can confront the collaboration for improving policies?
- How can we build trust bridges between SSEs and Public institution to improve policies related to social solidarity economy?
- How the framework of best practices impacts this collaboration?
- Understand challenges to build collaboration between SSEs and public institution.
- Thinking together how to overcome challenges and how to enhance collaboration between the different actors to have effective policies based on the framework of the best practices.