MoreThanAJob: 10 winning projects to promote social and employment inclusion of vulnerable groups
MoreThanAJob international jury of the call for proposals to support cooperation projects between Social and Solidarity Economy actors (SSE) and public administrations aiming at improving welfare and social services for vulnerable groups in order to increase their opportunities of social and labour inclusion, thanked all participants , and selected 10 winning projects.
60 projects were received; it was not easy to choose between them!
The 10 winners of the call for proposals to promote social and employment inclusion of vulnerable groups are the following:
- The Game - Career guidance and employment support
- Artigianato Interculturale – NOZ - Education and training
- Guide your Career (GuideCar) - Career Guidance and Employment Support
- Educate and Act (EdAct) - Education and Training & Culture and Participation
- Social Solidarity Economy Values and Principles -Vocational guidance and employment support
- Cheese and dairy production - Support for families and income
- Psychosocial and economic resilience of women in deprived areas - Health and counselling services
- Carving out a better path forward - Education and training
- Orjuwan; Fostering The Economic Empowerment of Fresh Female Graduates (From The Marginalized Areas) and Preparing them to Enroll in the Labour Market - Family and income support, Education and training & Career guidance and employment support
- Economic Empowerment of Poor Women from Less Fortunate Families - Family and Income Support
The MoreThanAJob team is happy and looks forward to seeing these projects implemented.
Congratulations to all!
Stay tuned, we will present each of these projects in the coming days!
Visit the MoreThanAJob webpage on the ENI CBC-MED website, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.