MoreThanAJob connects local actors to develop welfare services through its e-platform
An online multilingual structured database and an interactive space to foster dialogue and cooperation among local actors for the development of more inclusive and accessible services
This is the MoreThanAJob online portal!
The portal aims at contributing to the answer to the following question:
What tools and action plans can be put in place to make public-private partnership structural and sustainable?
With this tool, MoreThanAJob aims to support Social and Solidarity Economy actors and public administration in developing more easily synergies and collaborations, sharing information and resources and starting co-design processes with other realities.
More specifically, the portal allows to:
- Showcase welfare and support services and opportunities offered at local level to address the needs of the most vulnerable groups
- Create new cooperation opportunities for the development of new and innovative social services and opportunities
- Share resources, means and new ideas to facilitate the development of synergies and collaborations at local and international level
- An organisation page where to showcase welfare services and opportunities as well as social and labour inclusion projects addressed to citizens
- A Services and opportunities search form to facilitate citizens in looking for welfare initiatives answering to their needs
- An Organisations search form to support the research of other actors based on their expertise, country of work and types of services implemented
- A News page where to find information on relevant publications, funding opportunities and updates on the project activities
Five main categories will support the classification of all information uploaded and further ease the users’ research: family and income support; health and counselling services; education and training; career guidance and employment support; culture and participation.
Discover more about the portal and on how to use it through the video tutorials we developed. Start with the presentation of the portal and then explore how to register in it and how to upload your information. You will find them also on the News section of the portal.
From its official launch, more than 50 organisations already registered in the portal! There are non-profit organisations, social cooperatives, social enterprises, public administrations, all ready to share their services and expertise supporting the social and labour inclusion in their territories.
Join this network of Euro-Mediterranean actors to collaborate for the development of new services, projects and initiatives at local and internal level by registering to our online portal.
We will work together to promote your welfare services addressed to vulnerable groups and take the chance of getting inspired by other initiatives and opportunities!
If you would like to have more information on the portal, send an email to email@example.com