MoreThanAJob Newsletter highlights its 10 sub-grants projects role in promoting social and employment inclusion of vulnerable groups
This new edition of MoreThanAJob newsletter highlights how the sub-granted projects are fostering social economy and public administration relation for a new community welfare.
This newsletter is meant to sum up the most important goal reached by the MoreThanAJob Partnership, collecting the most relevant news of the last months:
- MoreThanAJob aims to enhance welfare services in Italy
- MoreThanAJob awards two sub-grants to address social and economic resilience in deprived areas in Lebanon
- MoreThanAJob supports women's economic empowerment in Palestine
- MoreThanAJob promotes social innovation and empowerment of marginalized groups in Jordan by awarding two sub-grants
- MoreThanAJob awards two sub-grants to address unemployment in Greece
- The evaluation and selection process of sub-grants proposals
- The efficient involvement of local communities in welfare development
- MoreThanAJob connects local actors to develop welfare services through its e-platform
- Strengthening social solidarity economy employment policies
Visit the MoreThanAJob webpage on the ENI CBC-MED website, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.