Social inclusion: MoreThanAJob concludes 'Training of Trainers' cross-border programme
The Nablus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Palestine), as a technical partner of MoreThanAJob project "Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees", organized a Training of the Trainers program for its regional partners in Lebanon, Jordan, Italy, and Greece. The training was held online on the 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st of January 2021, and was presented by the international trainer, Mr. Thuqan Qishawi.
This training program is the third cross-border Training of Trainers session that targeting Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE) actors.
The objectives of this training are to cover the project framework activities in relation to social schemes as follows:
• Labor market integration through skills matching and youth empowerment
• Support innovation and entrepreneurship
MoreThanAJob framework was presented through cross-border Training of the Trainers workshops in the target countries. Trainers that will follow the workshops will also get a certification and will act as knowledge multipliers, in order to transfer the knowledge and assist in the uptake of the MoreThanAJob framework. Three cross-border seminars will be organized in Palestine, Jordan, and Greece. At least 15 trainers (from the consortium partners) will participate in each workshop.
The following topics were addressed throughout the 4-day training:
• Introduction to MoreThanAJob project & framework of adopted best practices and social schemes
• The key training and facilitation skills and techniques.
• Best Practices in Youth Empowerment & Engagement: What to take into consideration?
• Diversity: Understanding others – Generations gap & building framework for effective dialogue
• Youth Empowerment scope
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Working together: Generating ideas, working as a team, building on our collective talents, pitching competencies
• Business Model Canvas (BMC) Framework; Practicing BMC as a team
• Entrepreneurship Supporting Best Practices
• Coaching: Supporting Entrepreneur
For more information on the project and its activities, visit the MoreThanAJob webpage on the ENI CBC Med website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.