MoreThanAJob "Training of the Trainers" session focusing on Social and Solidarity Economy actors
The New Year finds the MoreThanAJob partnership active and full of energy, as the Training of Trainers (ToT) workshops keep going on! On the 4th, 5th and 7th of January the partners will participate in the ToT sessions organized by EUROTraining educational organization. The 3-day sessions will include theoretical and practical training in thematics that will have a focus on Social and Solidarity Economy actors and stakeholders. Bellow you can briefly have a glance in the selected Modules and the expected Outcomes:
- Establishing and Strengthening the Capacity of Social Enterprises
- Support Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Explain concepts to their local actors at various levels.
- Select the appropriate tools that can be used for each specific context (inspired from case studies and informed by methods).
- Implement better and more inclusive ways for the inclusion of the unemployed (including refugees and uneducated) in the work and education system in their territories (identifying challenges, opportunities and solutions).
- Create a network of practitioners to promote peer to peer learning.
In case you wish to learn more about the ToT sessions, you can check out the Agenda!
In order to stay tuned and updated, follow us on the Internet and check out our latest news: