NEX-LABS partners met to define the strategy for the Nexus Driven Open Living Labs implementation in Jordan and Lebanon
The NEX-LABS consortium met virtually last 21st March 2022 to assess the project interim results and define the strategy for the second half of the project.
Despite the NEX-LABS partners have never met in person yet, they have established a strong and cohesive synergy in delivering the project activities towards its success.
The objective of this interim meeting was to monitor the progress of each work package and their results as well as to plan in detail the upcoming activities and to identify possible obstacles and bottle necks. The project trends are showing a very promising long-term impact in the innovation ecosystem of the Mediterranean.
In particular, during the meeting, the project team discussed about the following:
- Post event evaluation of the training and coaching programs held between September 2021 and February 2022
- Plan for the organization of next project press conference
- Development and implementation of the two Nexus Driven Open Living Labs (NDOLLs) in Lebanon and Jordan
- Call for innovation vouchers that will be launched in Summer 2022
- Initial plan for the NEX-LABS innovation week to be held in September 2022 in Lebanon
- Roadmap towards the delivery of the NEXUS Joint Action Plan
The last year of the project will be crucial for the consolidation of project initial results, and the NEX-LABS consortium is fully committed to keep on doing the good job for delivering high level final outputs.