Research Fellowship available with INVESTMED partner LUMSA University
LUMSA University, a partner in the EU-funded INVESTMED project consortium, is recruiting a Research Fellow to support the implementation of project activities.
The project aims to create a favourable environment for recently established start-ups and micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia, so that they can respond effectively to regional challenges, in particular the high levels of unemployment among young people and women. The project delivers capacity buliding, coaching, campaigns for the protection of intellectual property, and direct financial support, all aiming to facilitate access to risk capital and new markets for high-potential entrepreneurs.
The Research Fellow will be responsible for monitoring the project and coordinating activities including the Sustainable Business Management training course, entrepreneurship summer school, communications and dissemination of results, and project reporting.
The deadline for applications is 11 August 2022 at 24:00 CET.
The INVESTMED project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. INVESTMED has a duration of 30 months, with a total budget of 3.8 million euros, of which 3.4 million euros are funded by the European Union (90%). It involves 9 partners from Tunisia, Spain, Lebanon, Greece, Egypt, and Italy:
- Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises, BUSINESSMED (TU)
- Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association, EMEA (ES)
- European Institute of the Mediterranean, IEMed (ES)
- Beyond Group / Irada Group S.A.L, BRD (LE)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, IED (GR)
- Libera Università Maria SS. Assunta, LUMSA (IT)
- Rumundu Social Promotion Association, RUMUNDU (IT)
- Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations, CEEBA (EG)
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce, CCE (ES)