ReSt@rts project is looking for staff in Italy
The Arab Italian Cooperation Chamber is looking to hire Human resources staff to support the Chamber in the development of the activities for the project ReSt@rts.
The hired professional/ team of professionals should possess the following:
• An academic background in one of the following studies:
- Economics, finance, business administration
- Law, political science or social science
- Similar or related academic background
• Work experience
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years in similar activities
- Additional certifications related to consulting, management and facilitation activities
- Additional certifications related to finance and experience in banking services,
- lending operations, microloans, and corporate financial data.
• In addition, indicatively, the hired professional(s) should possess the following expertise:
- Market research
- Networking with key industry stakeholders.
- Advanced oral and written communication.
To participate candidates must send via pec as an attachment professional curriculum in European format, duly signed, together with a photostatic copy of a valid identity document. The subject line should include: HUMAN RESOURCE Selection - ReSt@rts Project.
The application should be sent via pec to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 noon on 27/07/2022.
For the full call of applications, please click here.
Deadline for submission: 27th July, 2022.
Stay up to date with the ReSt@rts project activities by following us on Facebook.