Skills4Sports in Greece is excited to announce a Call for Participation in FREE Training Programs
Evia Development Afgensy S.A., in collaboration with KDVM PRAXIS, will implement a series of FREE educational programs lasting 40 hours each.
- The training programs are mainly addressed to people who are or want to deal professionally with the field of sports but also to those who want to acquire useful knowledge to work as support staff in sports or any kind of business.
- Priority is given to young people (18 to 29 years old) who are not in employment, education, or training (NEETs)
- Order of expression of interest and age will be considered
Where & When
- The first implementantion cycle will take place in Chalkida and Aliveri
- 10-25 of November 2022
Each benefciary can participate in one of the following training subjects which will be in Greek.
- New Information Technologies and e-sports
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- Sports Administration and Economy
- Leadership and Management
- Event Management
- Coaching and Leadership
- The program are an important action of upgrading skills and CV enriching with substantial knowledge in moder subjects
- Participants will have the opportunity to be trained theoretically and practically in subjexts that can be used for their initial integration or a dynamic and flexible reintegration into the labour market.
- Participants will receive the training material prepared by the project partners, as wellas a CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING, at the end.
Register now by filling in this form!