The TEC-MED project is hiring a communication technician in Spain
The TEC-MED project opens the selection call for the temporary hiring of technical personnel for the
execution of the research project “Development of a Transcultural social-ethical-care model for the dependent population in Mediterranean basin (TEC-MED) A_A.3.2_0376”.
You will be able to work on a European project led by the University of Seville. You will share this experience with the best doctors of the University and the best professionals.
The job will be part-time. The duration of the contract will be 12 months from the beginning of the contract.
- Higher University Degree in Journalism
- Official Master's Degree in International Relations.
- Management of web analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Semrush, Sistrix, etc.
- Management of image editing tools with the Adobe Package.
- Tools for managing the project's social networks, Metricool, Hootsuite, Canvas, Tweetdeck, etc.
- Demonstrable professional experience in Mediterranean countries and with social groups at risk of social exclusion.
- Minimum English B1 Cambridge with high conversational skills.
The deadline for submitting applications is next 7th of March.
You have more information here.