Tunisia: TEC-MED project to review progress of care model for elderly people
The 2nd TEC-MED International Workshop "Advances and Capitalization Plan", will bring together the TEC-MED project partners from six Mediterranean countries - Spain, Tunisia, Lebanon, Egypt, Greece, and Italy - with their stakeholders (social partners, health professionals, NGOs, civil society, training agents) to discuss, share knowledge, ideas, and experiences. The event aims to enhance the capacity for the development, implementation, and monitoring of an effective, universal and sustainable model of health and social care for dependent people and/or at risk of social exclusion.
- 9h00-9h30 - Welcome session. Introduction of the project partners.
- 9h30-10h00 - TEC-MED care model. The joint Action Plan.
- 10h00-10h30 - The joint capacity building plan.
- 10h30-11h00 - TEC-MED Capitalization.
- 11h00-11h15 - Coffee Break
Will be 5 virtual rooms, one by country group.
- 11h15-12h30 - SWOT analysis on the capitalization plan 5 workgroups, 1 for each partner country. Discussion.
- 12h30-13h00 - Feedback from the country group work (06min/country).
- 13h00-13-30 - Conclusions and closing of the meeting.