2nd EXTENSION for Spanish and Lebanese SMEs to apply for the EMPHASIS Open Call towards a Sustainable Future!
2nd EXTENSION to the OPEN CALL: your innovative ideas coming to life!
EMPHASIS announces a 2nd extension for SMEs, startups and spin-offs located in one of the eligible regions (as defined in the Open Call document below) of Spain and Lebanon to apply for a solution addressing one of the Sustainability Priorities set by the EMPHASIS project until the 6th of July 2022!
4 beneficiaries per country will be selected to receive free-of charge innovation support services to develop new business ideas and open innovation collaborations.
The selected SMEs will be supported by a team of experts to:
- Explore their innovation capacity and improve their performance in terms of innovation/technology/product/service
- Understand their needs for partnership and cross-border collaboration with counter-parties
- Get prepared for the establishment of Open Innovation partnerships
- Design jointly new innovative R&D concepts in the targeted sectors
- Develop their technical, commercial, financial & legal skills related to innovation & technology transfer
- Establish new partnerships and develop new projects with key players & expand their network
Key dates for the open call:
• Call launch: 01/05/2022
• EXTENDED Call deadline for Spain and Lebanon: 06/07/2022
• Selection results announcement: 1/8/2022
• Services provision: September 2022 – April 2023
Steps for a successful submission of the application:
- Preparation of the Online Application content
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions included in the Declaration on Honour
- Uploading of a Pitch Deck for the solution
- Submission of the application
Apply NOW through the following link!