AQUACYCLE سيقوم بالتوظيف في مالطا
المحتوى متاح باللغة الإنجليزية
Integrated Resources Management Company Ltd. (IRMCo) is looking for a part time junior office assistant to join their team in the ENI CBC Med funded project “Towards Sustainable Treatment and Reuse of Wastewater in the Mediterranean Region” with the acronym AQUACYCLE.
This vacancy is being offered in the context of assisting IRMCo in maintaining the highest level of commitment and quality in leading the Work Package dedicated to “Communication”.
Specific tasks will include a frequent updating of the project website on the platform provided by the ENI CBC Med Programme: http://www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/aquacycle, as well as the drawing up of a widest range of project promotional materials (project leaflets, newsletters, articles addressed to a general public, etc.). All tasks will be in the context assisting IRMCo in performing its assignments in the AQUACYCLE project, which started in September 2019 and is expected to run until August 2022 (36 months project duration).
The person will be expected to have
- A keen interest in graphic design
- Familiar with common online industry applications, including Adobe Photoshop, In-design and Illustrator
- Understanding of production, pre-press, print and web-based technologies
- A creative flair, a strong visual sense, originality and confidence
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team oriented environment.
In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to have
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language, other languages will be a plus
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
This vacancy has been transmitted also to JobsPlus, Malta's Public Employment Service Agency.
Applicants are invited to send their CV in EuroPass format together with a one page letter informing about the applicant’s motivation to apply to email@example.com. Applications by phone or by fax shall not be considered.
The deadline for applications shall be 15 January 2021 at 17 pm Malta time.