GREENinMED: دعوة لتقديم طلبات للحصول على خدمات إستشارية ودعم بشأن الحلول البيئية المبتكرة في قطاع السياحة في إسبانيا
المحتوى متاح باللغة الإنجليزية
On April 16th, under GREENinMED framework, the Spain Chamber has launched a new Innovation Vouchers call that offers huge opportunities for Spanish tourism SMEs, particularly, after the impact of COVID-19.
One of GREENinMED’s objectives is to reduce water and energy consumption levels by 10%, through new innovative products / services. To achieve this objective, the Chamber of Spain will publish a call to select 10 innovative SME companies, linked to tourism activity and belonging to the Spanish Mediterranean basin (Catalonia, Valencian Community, Balearic Islands, Region of Murcia and Andalusia). The first 5 valid applications will receive an Innovation Voucher, and the five remaining SMEs will be included on a waiting list to cover possible cancellations during the process of the Innovation Vouchers implementation.
The Innovation Vouchers will offer advisory and support services to test or implement innovative solutions to the beneficiary SMEs, so that they will gain efficiency and effectiveness in water and energy management. These services will be provided by technological experts hired by the Chamber of Spain. The innovation vouchers are cofounded at 90% by ENICBCMED programme and at 10% by the Spain Chamber.
Each innovation voucher - with a maximum budget of 2,000 euros (VAT not included) will cover the following services:
- Analysis of water and energy consumption, and simulation of possible savings to be achieved with the implementation of new technological solutions.
- Testing of new solutions for disinfection of water and energy circuits (COVID-19).
- Advice on the suitable solutions to control and reduce water and energy consumption.
- Support for the design of new applicable solutions for the tourism SMEs.
- Analysis of the current technology offer and feasibility to implement new solutions.
- Other advisory and support services to implement eco-innovative solutions in the beneficiary SMEs.
The call will be open from 09:00h (Brussels time) on April 16th, 2021, to 14.00h, April 23th, 2021.
The call and the participation form can be accessed by clicking here.