Sub-grants under IPMED shall be used for supporting Proof of Concept projects in Irbid region in Jordan and in Tunis for the purpose of capitalizing the results and Pilot Projects Implementation.
Main goal: Boosting knowledge transfer in the precompetitive phase when a vision of potential applications of a research/innovative result exists but further efforts are needed to bring the corresponding product, technology or service to a marketable form.
Purpose: Verifying the market feasibility of promising ideas and research concepts of all kinds from all R&I areas, with particular attention to priority sectors in Jordan and Tunis (i.e. energy and environment, ICTs, biotech, agro-food, creative industries).
- المستفيدين المحتملين
• Start-ups and MSMEs, more emphasis on the recently established (within two to three year prior to the call for proposals),
• Young (aged 24-35) and women (all ages) entrepreneurs with active idea/ business incubation in Irbid (Jordan) and Tunis.
- إجمالي الميزانية المتاحة
- عدد المنح الفرعية وتوزيعها حسب البلد
12 grants of €10,000 each
Irbid, Jordan - 6 grants * €10,000 = €60,000
Tunis, Tunisia - 6 grants * €10,000 = €60,000
- النشاطات التي سيتم تنفيذها من خلال المنح الفرعية
A proposal shall include a coherent plan with specific budget lines that cover the cost of implementing the plan activities. Activities can be some of the following (non-exhaustive list):
- New product/ process validation
- IP business consultancy
- Government application
- Attorney and translation related services
- Infringement monitoring service
- معايير الإختيار وإجراءات الحصول على المنح
Awards will be granted through:
• Competitive Calls for Proposals organized by Jordan (JEDCO) and Tunis (Chamber of commerce and industry of Tunis).
• An announcement will be published containing main information about the sub-grants (objectives and areas of special interests, minimum eligibility requirements for applicants, evaluation criteria, funds available, period of performance, and number of awards anticipated, format and deadline for submission).
• Advertisements will be announced in the local newspapers of both Jordan and Tunisia, on the IPMED website and the partners’ websites and the related social media channels.
An Evaluation Panel composed of experts from the five partner organizations will assess the proposals submitted on their merits against a common matrix of objective criteria for comparing and monitoring assessment of all applications.
- الجدول الزمني المتوقع
• Call for proposals published in Feb. 2021
• Deadline for submission of proposals – one month after the CFP
• Evaluation and announcement of results – one month after the deadline
• Signing agreements ceremony – 3 weeks after announcing the results
• Implementation of selected projects – maximum 12 months from the day of signing the agreement
• Closure and final report – 2 months after closing the projects
- الموقع الإلكتروني