TRANSDAIRY Call for Researchers and Technologists to showcase their innovations in the DairyTech Live Demo in Lebanon
As part of the Agrifood Innovation Day (AFID), TRANSDAIRY ENI CBC MED is giving a unique opportunity to one dairy researcher to demonstrate the results of his innovationor key enabling Technology in the Dairy Value Chain and engage with hundreds of stakeholders in this industry.
This live demonstration will allow the researcher to share his scientific outcomes with key actors, collaborate and exchange best practices and insights to make an impact on the dairy value chain!
The objective is to provide the dairy-tech researcher with an open space where he/she can showcase as a live demo his/her findings, research, and processes. This will help him in finding potential collaboration, cooperation, and partnership in the sector. The sharing of know-how and skills will allow the sector to overcome challenges and resolve problems in the Dairy Value Chain that Lebanon and the region are facing. In addition, the selected research will benefit from a voucher of 4000 euros to enable him showcase his innovation and run a live demonstration and workshop.
Who Can Attend
- Technology Transfer Officer, Researcher, Faculty Member, Governmental researcher, R&D in industrial sector, Scientific labs who are conducting a research study or creating a technology in the dairy value chain, ICT or Bionano and are looking to demonstrate it in front of a public audience.
- Farm owner who is conducting a research study or creating a technology in the dairy value chain, ICT or Bionano and is looking to demonstrate it in front of a public audience.
- Foundation or NGO with R&D Department, Scientific Labs who are conducting a research study or creating a technology in the dairy value chain, ICT or Bionano and are looking to demonstrate it in front of a public audience.
- User, trader or developer of commercialized KETs in the DVC
- Participants residing in Lebanon are eligible to apply.
- Participant must have research results, prototype, a valid process, or technology to demonstrate and display in the AFID event.
- He/She should demonstrate potential economic viability of his/her idea and combine innovation and applicability.
- Researcher and innovator should have a concept note describing his technology and innovation.
- The technology should be usable and applicable for at least one of the dairy value chain lines (Bovine, Ovine, Caprine, Cameline......)
- The technology should be at least under development (Technology Readiness Level should be more than 4)
APPLY NOW BEFORE MARCH 3,2022
Key Benefits and Opportunities
- Receive a voucher of € 4000 to demonstrate his research during the AFID event.
- Exposure to more than 1500 stakeholders in the Agrifood and AgriTech field
- Show-casing his research at the multipurpose area where all stakeholders will participate
- Connect and exchange best practices with other likeminded people in the field of Dairy and Agritech
- Access to funding opportunities by networking with major regional investors and build long-lasting partnerships with actors in the sector.
- Attend live workshops and panel discussions to learn about the newest trends and topics in the sector.
- Access to the Transdairy regional online collaborative platform which features a database of Dairy Value Chain regional demand and offer and allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers, partners, prospective clients, etc.