CROSSDEV events: culture meets tourism in Jabal Moussa, Lebanon
The Association for the Protection of Jabal Moussa (APJM), CROSSDEV project partner in Lebanon, is proud to invite you to a cultural event celebrating the launching of the Visitors center “High Mountain Phoenician Center” and the celebration of the AFCP project closing ceremony.
The event will take place in the presence of the Lebanese Minister of Culture, The Ambassador of the U.S.A. to Lebanon and the honorary president of the Phoenicians’ Route.
The event will take place at Qehmez entrance, main entrance of Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve, on 11th of April 2022.
The event will include:
- Presentation of CROSSDEV and AFCP project outputs
- Testimonials and projection of movies
- Launching of Jabal Moussa’s mobile application
- Ribbon cutting for the inauguration of Cultural detour trail and rehabilitated cultural sites
- Laying of foundation stone for the Visitors center “High Mountain Phoenician Center”
Invitees will get to know more about the works done on the cultural sites within AFCP and CROSSDEV projects, around Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve as well as other outputs.
Date: 11th April 2022 starting 10:15 AM
Location: Qehmez entrance, Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve, Lebanon
For more information: please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +96171944405