MAIA-TAQA in Lebanon is holding a training session on Resource-efficiency Solutions: Water and Wastewater!
MAIA-TAQA's Lebanese partner, The Industrial Research Institute Lebanon invites you to attend a training course for Engineers and SMEs on Resource-efficiency Solutions: Consulting, Engineering and Operations.
This training course includes the following topics:
- Procurement, installation and commissioning of Wastewater treatment
- Feasibility studies of Wastewater treatment
- Wastewater treatment in Lebanese hospitals
- Contamination of the Lebanese Coastal Beaches
- Innovative technologies for leak detection, operation and maintenance with insights into environmental and safety plan
- International standards for designing, installing and operating Wastewater treatments
- Internationalization of business and Resource Efficiency services (REs)
- Applicable legal framework and standardization / certification issues.
- Exploring financial tools and implementation framework
- 1-day onsite training at the MAIA-TAQA’s pilot project at the Industrial Research Institute Lebanon
The course will take a blended learning format at the Industrial Research Institute Lebanon in Hadath, from the 27th of May until the end of June.