PPI4MEd in Spain is looking for experts in open science, knowledge transfer and Public Procurement Innovation
The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), the lead beneficiary of PPI4MED project, has launched a call for legal counsel specialized in the analysis of the changes introduced in Ley 17/2022, de 5 de Septiembre, amending the Ley 14/2011, de 1 de junio, de la Ciencia, la Tecnología y la Innovación.
The purpose of the tender is to analyze the new Spanish Law Ley 17/2022, de 5 de septiembre, amending the Ley 14/2011, de 1 de junio, de la Ciencia, la Tecnología y la Innovación, in particular regarding (i) open science; (ii) knowledge transfer and creation and growth of enterprises; and (iii) public procurement of innovation, within the PPI4MED project framework.
The CSIC invites interested suppliers to send the expression of interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the submission of an Expression Of Interest (EOI)s is set at noon, 15th October 2022 (Spanish local time).
- Analysis of the changes related to knowledge transfer activities introduced in the new Spanish Science Law, in particular regarding:
- Open Science
- Knowledge transfer and creation and growth of enterprises
- Public Procurement of Innovation (PPI)
- Analysis of the current situation of PPI as a knowledge transfer instrument.
- Report of the alternatives the new Spanish Science Law offers regarding PPI.