INNOMED-UP: tender for design and production of packaging units in Jordan
Objectives and scope of the assignment:
Future Pioneers, INNOMED-UP partner in Jordan, is looking for designers whether companies or individuals who have extensive relevant experience to do the following:
- Develop several packaging designs for the products of (15) of the SMEs that benefited from the
sub-grants provided by the project. Future Pioneers and the SMEs will select the final designs
from the options provided by the designer
- Produce (100) packaging units for the products of each of the (15) SMEs based on the selected
designs and in consultation with Future Pioneers and the SMEs
- The packaging designs will ensure the project and donor visibility
- This assignment is expected to be completed with (8) weeks for the date of signing the contract.
Required Qualifications and Experience for bidders:
Companies and individuals are both eligible to apply as long as they have the following
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designs and production of packaging
- Profile demonstrating similar assignments, experience, availability of appropriate professional staff
and experience among applicant’s staff, resources to carry out the assignment.
- Experience with international organizations and donors
- Fluency in English
Technical and Financial Offers
Interested bidders are requested to provide technical and financial offers including all eligible taxes
for the above assignment by May 31 st , 2023 at 23:59 by the latest to be sent to the following email
More information here.