YEP MED selected as Top-18 Finalist in Sustainability Awards of the International Association of Ports and Harbors
September 4th, 2023; YEP MED has achieved a significant milestone by securing a spot as one of the top-3 finalists in the "Community Building" category for the prestigious IAPH (International Association of Ports and Harbors) Sustainability Awards.
Out of a remarkable pool of 86 projects from across the globe, YEP MED has risen as a distinguished contender, showcasing remarkable dedication and innovation in the field of community building. This recognition serves as a testament to the significant impact and importance of our work in fostering sustainable and thriving communities.
The upcoming phase of the competition begins this week. Starting from September 5th and extending until September 24th, the public voting period will be open. It is an invitation for everyone to actively participate and vote on the project that they believe deserves the most merit. Each vote holds substantial weight, contributing 30% to the total score. The remaining 70% will be assessed by the esteemed IAPH expert jury.
The winners of the IAPH Sustainability Awards will be announced during the illustrious Gala dinner of the World Ports Conference in Abu Dhabi on November 1st. This momentous occasion celebrates not only our accomplishments but also emphasises YEP MED's unwavering commitment to making a positive impact on communities and the environment.