سيشارك شركاء MEDISS في ورشة العمل على الإنترنت حول كيمياء الفوسفات الحديدي - من الرواسب الطبيعية إلى حمأة الصرف الصحي
The content is available in English only
The two-days workshop, that will take place on July 13th and 14th, is co-organized by ESPP with WETSUS, INCOPA, INRAE Rennes and the Horizon 2020 projects P-TRAP and SUSFERT.
Online workshop bringing together experts, researchers and industry to support innovation towards new solutions for phosphorus recycling from secondary resources rich in iron and to improve management of phosphorus in agriculture and in the aquatic environment.
Themes will cover:
- Iron phosphorus interactions in sediments, in soils and engineered systems
- Strategies for phosphorus release and P-recovery from iron phosphates
- Iron - phosphate interactions in agriculture
- Markets for recovered iron phosphate materials
Registrations are open until 12 July, please visit https://bit.ly/ESPPworkshop
Monday 13 July 14.00 - 16.30 (CET)
- Session 1 - Iron phosphate interactions in natural and engineered systems
Tuesday 14 July 10.00 - 17.00 (CET)
- Session 2 - Iron phosphate in agriculture
- Poster session
- Session 3 - Strategies for phosphorus release and recovery from iron phosphates
The European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform (ESPP) promotes the implementation of sustainable phosphorus management in Europe, in particular phosphorus recycling. The Platform brings together a range of different industries (water and waste companies, mineral and organic fertilisers, chemicals, recycling technologies), knowledge institutes and public establishments.