DARBCO, a new solution selected by WEF - CAP for solar panels cleaning
DARBCO was established in 2017 as one of the most innovative companies in the MENA region; it aims to solve the problem of dust accumulation over solar panels, by the continuous development and manufacturing of automated solar panels cleaning solutions.
This innovative solution based on sequential technology will have a significant impact on the quality of the food sector’s lifespan in terms of:
- Producing more energy from the solar system, with an average of 10% gain, will increase the income of our clients through an effective cleaning process that removes 99 % of the accumulated dust.
- Reducing operational costs up to 60%, the use of high-tech robots - automated solutions in cleaning solar panels will increase the productivity of workers in the food sector by availing more time for them to work in their agriculture field rather than cleaning solar panels, Darb Robotics does the job for them and reduces cleaning time by 96%.
DARBCO products are designed to withstand the desert weather and dusty areas by integrating a high-efficiency cleaning mechanism, which reduces the water and time needed to clean the solar panels without affecting the cleaning results.
Strategies to increase the adoption of DARBCO innovations among the target market are:
- Increasing awareness of the importance of cleaning solar panels at a high rate among decision-makers.
- Establishing partnerships with vendors of agricultural tools and machinery to integrate trail solutions to their customers through CABs.
- Offering financing options to our customers, which give them the flexibility to make regular loan payments for their purchases, and more purchasing power.
- Create partnerships with renewable energy system vendors to pre-incorporate Darbco technology into their solar system proposals.
As a relevant experience and example of good practice, DARBCO is expected to be highlighted by WEF – CAP in upcoming discussions and workshops related to good policy development.
More information about the project can be found here.
DARBCO developed a video that is available here.