Espagne : le projet MAIA-TAQA recherche une assistance technique.
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME), based in Barcelona (Spain) and partner of the MAIA-TAQA project, has published a call of interest to select an expert to support the implementation and general functioning of the Work Package nº5 of the project MAIA-TAQA (mainly the establishment of Innovation One-Stop-Shops” and Innovation vouchers in every one of the three pilot countries). Besides, the expert/ entity will also support and provide advice about the relationship of WP5 with other Work Packages and the international promotion of the selected SMEs.
Deadline for submission extended: 17th of September 2021, 12:00pm CET
– Contractor: The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME)
– Category: External service for contracting an expert/entity on the basis of single tender and Invitation to tenderers in MAIA-TAQA project.
– The email must contain attached:
- The economical proposal (VAT excluded and VAT included).
- The documents specified in Article 15 (G. Participation conditions) of this call of interest.
- Subject: “MAIA-TAQA looking for technical assistance”.
For more information and to obtain the official tender package, please CLICK the following