Grèce : le projet MoreThanAJob cherche à embaucher 2 évaluateurs experts pour les propositions de subventions en cascade
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
EUROTRAINING Educational Organization, partner in the European Project “MoreThanAJob – Reinforcing Social and Solidarity Economy for the Unemployed, Uneducated and Refugees”, implemented in the framework of the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme, is looking for two (2) Experts that will contribute in the activities of Work Package 3: Social Schemes and Sub-grants.
More specifically, the selected Experts will support EUROTRAINING in the evaluation of proposals submitted in the framework of a Sub-grants Open Call that will be launched as part of the project implementation. The Open Call will be related to the support through sub-grants in synergies projects of actors from the SSE Sector and the Public Administration, which will aim in the advancement of social welfare and services for vulnerable groups, in order to promote social and employment inclusion.
More information on the published vacancy is available at this link (in Greek only) :
The detailed Call in Greek is available in the following link:
The detaild Call in English is available in the following link:
The selected Experts will be responsible for the implementation of the following tasks:
- Analysis and evaluation of the proposals received through the Open Call, according to the selection criteria included in the call for proposals and the evaluation methodology previously defined.
- Development of a table of shortlisted proposals that will continue in the second phase of the evaluation process. The second phase will include interviews with the applicants of the eligible project proposals, in collaboration with EUROTRAINING, and will continue with the selection of the two project proposals that will receive the sub-grants.
- Support in reporting during the selection process, drafting the evaluation report for the submitted proposals and producing a final selection report.
- Contribute in related tasks for launching the Open Call, the evaluation of the submitted proposals and the final selection.
- At least 10 years of experience in fields relevant to activities related to Social and Solidarity Economy, social inclusion and cohesion, synergies of social actors and initiatives with the public administration and local sustainable development projects.
- Knowledge and experience of the local socio-economic context with particular reference to activities for combatting social exclusion, the development and delivery of services regarding social welfare and social inclusion.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek language (mother tongue or equivalent certification).
- Very good command of the English language.
- Previous experience in the implementation and/or evaluation of EU funded/Co-funded projects will be considered an asset.
Please, take into consideration that the working languages will be Greek and English, as the project reports will be written in English. Greek is required as the proposals for evaluation can be submitted either in Greek or English by the candidates. In addition, the interviews in the 2nd phase of the evaluation may be conducted in one of the two languages (Greek or English) depending on the preference of the candidates.
Please, send your CV in Greek and English by Thursday 10th of June 2021 at 23.59 to:
For any further information or clarifications, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +30 210 3306086.