Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation recherche un assistant administratif pour soutenir le projet IPMED
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais.
Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation (JEDCO), lead beneficiary of the IPMED project, is looking for an administrative assistant to carry out the required tasks according to the following conditions:
- Experience not less than one year in administrative work and project implementation monitoring.
- He/She must have a University degree related to business administration or industrial engineering.
- Fluency in reading, speaking and writing, in both languages Arabic and English.
- Proficiency in preparing correspondence in both languages English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft programs and the Internet.
- Proficiency in communication skills and a good listener.
- The ability to work within a team.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to manage time and use it effectively to reduce time and effort.
- Flexibility in obtaining new skills and using them to reduce time and efforts and work development.
- Sharing the gained experiences with others.
Interested candidates with relevant experience are invited to submit their CVs along with names and contact details of three references and a cover letter highlighting why the candidate believes he/she is competitive for this position.
The email submission should indicate the position title and addressed to ENI.Vacancies@JEDCO.GOV.JO , no later than Thursday 31st December 2020.
No telephone calls shall be accepted. CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.
IPMED is implemented under ENI CBC MED Prgramme, a cross-border cooperation initiative program funded by the EU. Led by JEDCO in Jordan, the IPMED project has partners in Greece, Italy, Spain and Tunisia and aims at developing small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), promote economic and social development and support innovative entrepreneurs’ projects.