[LIVINGAGRO] Offre d'emploi: l'institut libanais de recherche agricole recrute un.e chargé.e de proje
Contenu disponible uniquement en anglais.
The Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute (LARI), Partner n. 3 of LIVINGAGRO project, is recruiting a Project Manager for providing support to the National Coordinator of the project at LARI regarding all project implementation aspects.
The main tasks and activities to be carried out by the Project Manager include:
- Coordinate regularly with FORESTAS, the lead beneficiary of the project in terms of headquarters office in Cagliari (Italy) especially the program management team (Giulia Pinna and Federica Romano);
- Assist the coordinator of the project in the implementation and supervision of project activities, overseeing the day-to-day activities related to the management and implementation of the Project, including procurement, project progress, monitoring and evaluation;
- Lead the development of work plans and the preparation and execution of events including periodic meetings, technical meetings, workshops, BtoB events, etc.;
- Participate in building and implementing the detailed concept and approaches as part of the overall framework and methodology of LIVINGAGRO project;
- Provide experimental research support including preparation of field visits, monitoring of field trials, data collection and analysis;
- Prepare, or as appropriate supervise the preparation of, progress reports, annual reports, project completion report and other reports that may be required by the project team and the stakeholders;
- Draft ToRs and contract agreements with service suppliers and with stakeholders, monitoring progress on deliverables under those contracts and providing feedback as necessary, and coordination with suppliers and stakeholders;
- Assist the coordinator of the project in facilitating collaboration with key stakeholders in sharing findings and gathering information.
The salary is 4 200 000 LBP per month.
The contract includes medical insurance in a private company during all the contract period.
The position will start on directly upon agreement. It is in principle for 24 months and it will be extended until the end of the project.
To apply, submit your current resume/CV (including relevant professional academic degrees and experiences and the names and addresses of two references), academic transcript, and cover letter (not exceeding 500 words) to email@example.com.
The deadline for sending applications is 10 days after the job vacancy is posted (i.e. 10 days after 1/9/2020).
For further information concerning minimum requirements, procedural issues and selection method please refer to the public notice (English).
LIVINGAGRO is a European project and seeks for ensuring transparency, equal treatment and nondiscrimination. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.