[MEDISS] Deuxième appel d'offres pour des prestations de conseil en suivi et évaluation de projets pour la préparation des rapports d'évaluation intermédiaire et final
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
The MEDISS lead partner, Palestinian Wastewater Engineers Group (PWEG), intends to award a service contract to a consultant or a firm specialized in the field of monitoring and evaluation to prepare the interim and final evaluation reports for the MEDISS project.
The winning contractor must review the project operations, take care of project management and implementation, and provide suggestions for improvements in all the four countries involved in the project (Palestine, Jordan, Italy and Tunisia).
The closing date is on 17th July 2021 12:00 pm (Palestinian time). Late tenders after this date will not be accepted.
This invitation for tender is open to all qualified consulting firms (locals and internationals) who meet the following criteria:
- Registration at the Ministry of National Economy (applicable to locals only).
- Being able to issue a Zero VAT invoice (applicable to locals only, however the project is VAT exempted).
- Demonstrated past experience in similar scope of work.
- Solid experience in Palestine and the region.
The following additional conditions apply:
- Sealed Tenders must be delivered by hand to PWEG main office located on the 1st Floor/ Birzeit Road, Al-Bireh, Palestine at or before 17th July 2021 - 12:00 pm (Palestinian Time). Late tenders will be rejected immediately.
- Only international tenderers can submit their tender via email to the following secured email : email@example.com
- All prices must exclude VAT, must be submitted in Euro, and are valid for 90 days starting from the tender submission deadline.
- The tenderer shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the tender.
- PWEG has the right to cancel the request for tender without any obligation toward the tenderers.
- Tender announcement fees are to be paid by the winning tenderer.
The tender dossier is available upon request by writing to the project general coordinator Ms. Amal Orabi : firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 00970 2 2922452.
PWEG is keen to provide equal opportunities for all. The consultants will be selected according to evaluation criteria listed in the tender documents and only awarded applicant will be contacted.
Publication reference: PWEG-MEDISS- Monitoring & Evaluation - Cont. 04