MoreThanAJob : formation des formateurs axée sur les pouvoirs publics
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
The MoreThanAJob partnership keeps on with the implementation of the Train of Trainers (ToT) Capacity Building activities with a focus on training for Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE) and Public Authorities (PA) stakeholders. On the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of February 2021, the project partners will participate in a 3-day ToT workshop organized by EUROTraining Educational Organization. This 2nd workshop will include theoretical and practical modules designed to meet the needs of the future training for actors and stakeholders from the public sector. Below, you can briefly have a preview of the selected modules and the expected outcomes:
MoreThanAJob Selected Best Practices
- Establishing and Strengthening the Capacity of Social Enterprises
- Promotion of social Generativity and Enhancing Social Integration through Community Service Interventions.
ToT Workshop Expected Outcomes
- Explain concepts to their local actors at various levels.
- Select the appropriate tools that can be used for each specific context (inspired from case studies and informed by methods).
- Implement better and more inclusive ways for the inclusion of the unemployed (including refugees and uneducated) in the work and education system in their territories (identifying challenges, opportunities, and solutions).
- Create a network of practitioners to promote peer to peer learning.
In case you wish to learn more about the ToT sessions, you can check out the ToT Agenda!
If you wish to stay updated about the ToT sessions, you can visit the project !