NEX-LABS : appel à auditeur.ice pour l'Université autonome de Barcelone - Espagne
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
The NEX-LABS Spanish Lead Beneficiary, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), within the open launched call for External Auditor Services (Ref.- UAB Consu-21/2020), includes requirements for experienced External Auditor services in the ENI CBC MED programme, including the following specifications using the scope of work for EU guidelines:
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance for the project
- Inspect internal systems and controls
- Report systematic errors or fraud indicators
- Investigate specific issues regulatory bodies bring forward
- Explain audit findings and recommend solutions
- Provide a yearly report and one final report after the closing of the project (3 reports)
- All reports must be in the English language
Further summarized information about the tender reflected below.
Description of the benefit: Audit service for subsidized projects, national and international, which do not necessarily have to be audited by the same auditor of the annual accounts (in accordance with the obligation established in article 74.2 of the Subsidies Regulations, approved by Royal Decree 887 / 2006).
Bidding budget: € 135,000.00 excluding VAT € 163,350.00 VAT included (21.00%)
Contract duration: 3 years
Geographical area: Cerdanyola del Vallès
Deadline for submission of tenders: 07/04/21 13:00 h
Observations: If you want to be informed of the news related to this tender, you can register in the "Subscriptions" section that you will find on this same page.
Estimated value of the contract: € 252,000.00 without VAT
Electronic auction: No
Harmonized contract: Yes
Additional information on the extension: The possibility of 2 extensions of 1 year is foreseen, up to a maximum of 5 years of total duration of the contract.
Modifications to the specifications are foreseen: No
FAQs, available here