MoreThanJobs gets public and private sector closer to tackle unemployment policies
Would you like to know the latest important news about the MoreThanAJob project?
You are in the right place! The fourth edition of the MoreThanAJob’ newsletter is now available!
What do you find in this newsletter?
The MoreThanAJob’ newsletter aims to disseminate the main news of the project and its achieved results through social inclusion actions in the Mediterranean area.
This newsletter is meant to sum up the most important goal reached by the MoreThanAJob Partnership, collecting the most relevant news of the last months.
What is new in this edition?
The Newsletter highlights the following:
The promotion of youth empowerment and the reduction of poverty in the most vulnerable areas throughout the alignment of adequate strategies, policies and schemes adaptable to the communities in need.
- The partners focused on formulating concrete proposals for implementing the objectives in a coherent manner in terms of holding training workshops, designing of the implementation modalities, and engaging in communication campaigns.
- Also this version focused on the development of effective and innovative services capable of responding to the social and economic challenges faced in our society throughout the establishment of dialogue between public administration representatives and Social Solidarity Economy (SSE) actors.
- The partners truly believe that by improving the cooperation between SSEs actors and PA representatives, the inclusion of vulnerable people and citizens' access to services will be facilitated.
- The partners launched the call for sub-grants to support cooperation between Social and Solidarity Economy actors and public administrations within the MoreThanAJob Framework.
- Many Synergies, and capitalization activities have been implemented with other projects to extend collaboration with and to achieve their common goal: to help vulnerable and unemployed groups.
ENJOY READING @ the following LINK!!!