RESMYLE in Tunisia: participate in the workshop on the design of an ecoparc in Hammamet
The workshop Designing a Discovery Route in Hammamet International Cultural Centre (CCIH) takes place in a context characterised by the will of the Hammamet International Cultural Centre to build partnerships with local civil society active in the fields of arts, culture, environment and youth and to develop the Cultural Centre park into an Eco-Park open to inhabitants, tourists and visitors with the ambition to promote ecotourism, environmental education and sustainable development in addition to cultural tourism.
The workshop proposes to participate in the environmental and eco-tourism enhancement of the areas of the Hammamet International Cultural Centre thanks to a better knowledge of the natural, cultural and heritage wealth of the Centre and to the conception and creation of a discovery circuit within its large park.
The participants in this workshop will benefit from an introduction to the environment in general and to local biodiversity in particular, an introduction to photography, to the recognition of species, to composting green waste, to computer graphics and design and a familiarisation with the profession of landscaper and gardener.
- Mapping the circuit and content of the selected stations
- Design of graphic models and signage (panels, orientation table)
- Design and production of an information leaflet in three languages
- national from Tunisia, write directly to Salem Sahli email@example.com or register here
- international from Italy, Lebanon, France and Jordan: click here
For more information on this workshop click here and on RESMYLE workshops click here