- Description and objectives
Construction or upgrading of facilities for the collection, sorting and crushing of mineral waste from the construction industry.
- Potential beneficiaries
Recycling companies, quarry, building construction companies, road construction companies, municipalities, local authorities, associations.
- Total budget available
- Number of sub-grants and breakdown by country
Number per country: 1 in Lebanon, 2 in Tunisia
Sub-grant per facility : 60 k €
- Actions to be carried out with the sub-grants
- Construction of a new facility
- Upgrade of an existing facility (e.g. environmental upgrade or equipment for monitoring environmental quality)
- Selection criteria and award procedure
Publication on the website of the RE-MED project, and websites of partners PP4 (Tunisian Ministry of Environment) and PP7 (Lebanese Trade Union), relay of information on social media (Facebook page and LinkeIn page)
Selection criteria: financial credibility of the project, knowledge and expertise in the conduct of this type of project, own financial and in-kind contribution.
Jury: Members of the RE-MED project Monitoring and Steering Committee
Launch of call: 19th May 2022
Deadline to submit:
For Tunisia: 15th June 2022
For Lebanon: 30th June 2022
RE-MED Project coordinator
0033 3 85 86 67 84