GREENinMED program grants free sustainability consultations to six French tourism establishments
Capenergies, the French GREENinMED partner, is moving forward in its efforts to make tourism in the South of France and Corsica more sustainable and energy efficient. GREENinMED is an EU-funded transnational project that aims to improve sustainability in the Mediterranean tourism industry.
Six small and medium-sized tourist accommodations in France have benefited so far from the project's support to identify and then integrate appropriate energy saving solutions, while guaranteeing a consistant quality of stay for their customers:
- Camping Moulin des Iscles – Roquebrune sur Argens
- Hotel Restaurant Spa l’Ermitage – Les Salles sur Verdon
- The Petit Ségriès farm – Moustiers Sainte Marie
- Cottages at the Castle – La Robine-sur-Galabre
- Domain of Manville – Les Baux de Provence
- Hotel La Palunette – Saintes-Maries de la Mer
These businesses have received free-of-charge sustainability consultations according to their needs to evaluate and update their current energy and water consumption systems. In addition, they are eligible for subgrants as part of the GREENinMED project, in order to implement these experts' recommendations.
Capenergies is currently looking for four additional businesses to be granted consultations as part of GREENinMED Innovation Vouchers.